“Should I use the new Email Builder,” is a question I hear often.
My answer: “It depends.”
I’ve seen marketers divide on their preferences, mainly due to what features are available in Email Builder.
Marketers who embrace the Email Builder
- Have neither HTML and CSS coding capabilities nor agency resources
- Put more emphasis on the email content (less on design)
- Think speed and ease of creating email templates are important
Marketers who cling to the Classic Email Sending
- Have HTML and CSS coding capabilities
- Have high expectations of email appearance and design
- Need features that are not currently available in Email Builder (like custom fonts or Litmus testing)
Here is a list of features where I see differences between Classic email sending Email Builder.